HOW IT WORKS:
Vegetables that do well in a hydroponic garden include Cucumbers, Radish, Beans, Potatoes, Onions, Carrots, Beetroot, Lettuce, Garlic, Chilies and Peppers, Gourds, Eggplant (Brinjal), Okra, Tomato, Cabbage, Cauliflower & etc.,
- Vegetables Grown in Terrace by Hydroponic system in steps upto 8 beds. So very less space is required.
- Only 100 sq ft is enough to grow Hydroponic vegetables for each flat owners with family members of 3-4 people.
- Organic vegetable will be grown throughout the year without any season.
- One unit with 8 beds will be allotted to each flat owners in 100 sq ft.
- A Garden supervisor will be appointed for 50 units for maintenance and harvest.
- Proper care will be taken by our company to ensure optimum yield of vegetables. Minimum of 50 units will be in installed in each building which will be allotted to 50 members/flat owners.
- As the Hydroponics are grown in soilless media with COCOPEAT thus only very least amount of water only will be consumed.
- Each member will have one unit with minimum 8 steps.
45 days from the date of bookings
50 Litres of water per unit once in a week during other season.
50 Litres of water per unit 2 times in a week during summer.
No Water required during monsoon.
Installation Charges Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rupees One lakh) per unit (one time) for Tray, cocopeat, seeds, errection charges etc..& Maintenance charges Rs. 3,000 per month.
Services Provided by Our Company
High Quality Hydroponics Systems Installed.
High Quality Vegetable Seeds Supplied.
Terms & Conditions
100% payment in Advance at the time of booking.
Maintenance charges to be paid every month.
Society approval to be obtained by the member/flat owner.
Water to be provided by the member/flat owner.